Angus Beef, Sweet Potato & Carrot
- Samples available. Select 100g sample in the drop down menu below.
- 50% Beef – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals lamb is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in Bvitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Beef– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried
Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%),
Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement,
Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,
Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper
(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg